6.08.2012

Harbor - A Beauty


            I’d like to dock my boat
            in a beautiful harbor
            I’d like to revisit
            the sea where I started
            All the ship’s men
            were buried inland
            they thought it was their essence
            to breathe in the ocean

            I rowed through the unknown
            passed out silvers and cheap thrillers
            my compass pointed me forth
            but I lay back and felt the source

           
            I’d like to give away all my gold
            I’d like to get rid of this earthly hold


            A farmer once pointed me toward salvation
            he said ‘Jesus was the only way in’
            I asked if he was sure there ever was creation
            he said ‘look around before you jump in’

No comments:

Post a Comment